September = back to school time.
- move into my on-campus apartment!
- meet new people
- hopefully they become new friends??
- how does one even meet new people
- join an organization on campus
- I’m thinking one that has to do with volunteer work
- And I hope to join our school’s literary journal or newspaper
- get good grades
- this is very vague
- study hard
- don’t get distracted by your phone
- school is important
- have a workout routine
- go to the gym at least 5x per week
- use the weight machines every time
- budget money wisely
- this will be very difficult
- don’t get carried away
- ask yourself: do you NEED this??
- walk on the nature trails around campus
- go somewhere new every week
- visit with family at least once
- write/publish the following blog posts:
- Sophomore Year Of College Goals
- First Week Of School Recap
- How To Handle Stress
- Facts About Me
- …and brainstorm more blog post ideas apparently
The Lake House – Kate Morton
My Lady Jane – Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
A Court Of Thorns And Roses – Sarah J. Maas
This is a very hesitant TBR because I have NO IDEA how much time I’ll be able to find for reading this month, with going back to school and whatnot. Last year, I was so overwhelmed with the transition to college that I barely read for pleasure fall semester. I definitely don’t want to do that again. Hopefully, since this is my second year of college, I’ll be able to strike that balance between school and personal more quickly this time around. But then again, who knows.
That being said, I’m really excited to read the four books I have listed above, so I’ll probably find a way to sneak in some time to read in order to finish them all. The Lake House intrigues me; I have heard nothing but good things about My Lady Jane. And even though the aren’t normally the types of books I gravitate towards, I’m looking forward to seeing what all the fuss concerning the A Court Of Thorns And Roses series is about. That being said, I have formed some pretty high expectations for those two books considering all the praise they receive on Twitter.
Here’s to a great month!
Blog Instagram – @wander_the_mountains
Personal Instagram – @alicialeboeuf
Twitter – @wanderingalicia
Tumblr – wanderthemountains